Published on in Vol 3, No 1 (2020): Jan-Jun
Preprints (earlier versions) of this paper are available at https://preprints.jmir.org/preprint/13782, first published .
- Yuan Q, Yao H, Xi C, Yu C, Du Z, Chen L, Wu B, Yang L, Wu G, Hu J. Perioperative risk factors associated with unplanned neurological intensive care unit readmission following elective supratentorial brain tumor resection. Journal of Neurosurgery 2022:1 View
- Haruna J, Masuda Y, Tatsumi H, Sonoda T. Nursing Activities Score at Discharge from the Intensive Care Unit Is Associated with Unplanned Readmission to the Intensive Care Unit. Journal of Clinical Medicine 2022;11(17):5203 View
- Yin Y, Sun M, Zhang K, Chen Y, Zhang J, Zhang S, Zhou L, Wu Y, Gao P, Shen K, Hu Z. Status and Risk Factors in Patients Requiring Unplanned Intensive Care Unit Readmission Within 48 Hours: A Retrospective Propensity-Matched Study in China. Risk Management and Healthcare Policy 2023;Volume 16:383 View
- Sheetrit E, Brief M, Elisha O. Predicting unplanned readmissions in the intensive care unit: a multimodality evaluation. Scientific Reports 2023;13(1) View
- Lejarza F, Calvert J, Attwood M, Evans D, Mao Q. Optimal discharge of patients from intensive care via a data-driven policy learning framework. Operations Research for Health Care 2023;38:100400 View